-
Re: harry potter4
I dont know about that
Went to see the movie today, didn't get into the books till like #3 or such after hearing how good they were, but the movie theater was about 1/2 adults (20+) and 1/2 kids
When they sold the next book, the bookstore was full of adults in costume all over the place.
-
Re: harry potter4
I know nothing about this Harry Potter stuff and im 23. Sooo, if its really good I may have to get caught up. It just looks to me like its basicly for little kids, no offense to anyone though. lol
-
Re: harry potter4
im goin on 17 and i personally love the books.. i may seem a little childish but the books are just so easy to get into.. i recommend atleast trying them dietz
-
Re: harry potter4
I'm 17 and I like these movies. Some parts in this movie might be a little too weird for little kids. This is the saddest and best one yet.
-
Re: harry potter4
I'm 19 and don't get anything out of it and I'm not very interested in it either. Sorry not meaning to make anyone mad just my opinion
-
Re: harry potter4
Why would anybody get mad?
-
Re: harry potter4
yea..i love these books....and the movies...got em all...I haven't seen the new one yet but I can't wait to scrap up some eXtra change and go see it..